Home                  Who I Am                  Contact Me

Friday, April 2, 2010


If I could pick one word to describe how I feel about photography it would be excited. 
I get so excited when I sit and dream up ideas for an upcoming shoot. I get nervous/excited butterflies when I'm on my way to take the pictures, not knowing what's in store. On my way home I'm like a kid on Christmas morning; I can barely contain myself from tearing into my camera to see how the photos turned out.  I've been leery going into the photography thing, fearing that I'm not good enough to do it "for real".  Well, I'm over feeling stupid, and now I'm  over the moon excited to jump into this thing head first.
     
More about me you ask?
I very much like the following:
Glasses of wine that lead to dancing. People who will tickle my back and not insist on being reciprecated. ( I however, am not one of those people) Staying in bed and reading all day. Knock knock jokes( My friends and I seem to think this is the perfect icebreaker) Breakfast any time of the day. Watching movie trailers and then obsessivly asking other people if they have heard of "this new movie that looks soooooo good".

I could do without the following:
  How anyone and everyone can see inside my VERY messy car. Grumpy people. Situations that force me to do mental math in front of someone. Spicy food. When people think they are too good for TV- Have you seen Modern Family??