Home                  Who I Am                  Contact Me

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Megan and Ashlynn

Ashlynn is the miniature version of her mom, it's absolutely adorable! Megan works at YESS with me, and we arranged this little photo shoot at about 3 am on Saturday night! We were both working the overnight, and I was editing some pictures when she came in to give me a break. She saw what I was working on, we started talking about pictures for her and a few days later ended up in this little field!  These photos scream cuteness; I had such a hard time picking out which ones to put up. I don't think I've left my chair since the second i got home ( aside from getting some puppy chow ) because these are just so much fun to look at over and over again!!!
Who doesn't love a little game of Peek-a-boo?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww Allison these are so awesome!! I also love the ones of the boy and his mom below!!!