Home                  Who I Am                  Contact Me

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Minear Women.

Emily and I met during rush of our freshman year of college and  became close friends fast. Most of my favorite memories from that year include her in them. We have embarressing videos taken on a digital camera of us vowing to be in each others wedding that were taken in a fraternaty bathroom! :) While other girls were out doing there thing, and we were sitting in there professing our friendship!! Emily is the type of girl who's sugar sweet, ozzes class, and has a dash of crazy all wraped into one.  I asked her if she would let me take pictures of her and her mom and she excitedly said she'd love to!!!!

While I sat at Smookey Row with Emily and her mom, Lisa, I explained that I just wanted them to sip their coffee, chat, and enjoy each other’s company . They giggled and said " oh we're so good at that, we do it all the time!" I don't think I've ever seen a cuter mother daughter relationship; it was so much fun to capture. Their love for each other radiates and you can't help but feel it when you’re around them.

They said they always start their chats like this!! HOW CUTE!

No comments: