Home                  Who I Am                  Contact Me

Friday, April 23, 2010

Class is in Session.

I'd like to introduce Miss Gettman - the teacher!
Ashley just got into the Teach For American program, and will be teaching in Colorado for the next two years!  She had been waiting for the day when she would find out, and when she called me and said, "I got in!!" I screamed like a proud mother at a toddler beauty pagent - No joke!
We've had so many long conversations and late night chats about our future and not knowing what we're going to do. I'm so happy for her that she finally has a path to go on !
  She is going to do amazing in this be adventure, and  couldn't deserve it more.
Here is the new teacher looking ohhhhhh so fine and ready to spread some of her wisdom to some kiddos!


Hello Gorgeous.


1 comment:

Sue Gettman said...

Love the new website Allison--you are sooooo gifted as a photographer--go for your dreams girl!!! Love seeing my girls on your site too! We missed you for graduation--BUMMER!!! That just means you need to come visit us in CF--the door is always open and you will need some bonding time with Ash before she leaves on her adventure:)