Home                  Who I Am                  Contact Me

Sunday, May 16, 2010

At the moment I am.....

  • Tired. These overnights at work are starting to kick my butt. 
  • Getting tons of cool pictures from my former roomie, Ashleigh, who just moved to Colorado. Good Luck Lady, you're going to have a blast!!!
  • Telling everyone and their mom about how I went to chicago for so cheap. I should be getting paid for all the referrals I've given.
  • In love with this musical I saw while I was there. Billy Elliot. p.s Oprah I love you.
  • E-mailing people who have been patiently waiting for my response. i suck. please forgive me. 
  •  Really wanting a bike that won't cost me a lot. I will also accept free. :)
  • Working on a very sweet engagement shoot. I'll leave you with this very springy, very adorable photo. More goodness on the way soon!
  • Special shoot out to Tara Suzanne. Just because you're awesome and I love you!

2 comments:

Melissa Nord said...

i can't wait to see them all!!! she's so pretty :)

Unknown said...

thanks for the shout out. you are absolutely unbelievable at photography and so blessed to have such a talented best friend.