Home                  Who I Am                  Contact Me

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fawn and Ralph


I cannot explain how much fun I had taking these pictures. It's amazing how you can be so different from someone yet have so much in common. That is how I feel with this mother and son. 

Fawn and I work together at YESS, and there have been many times when we both look at each other and say, “that is SO how I am”. We’re the type of people who might run a bit late, but will come armed with an extra coffee to make up for our tardiness, and hopefully soothe a frustrated look! Fawn has given me so much encouragement and her kind words have left me blushing more than once. She’s one of those people you want to surround yourself with, and I’m so happy to have met her! And yes I know, how amazing does this over 30 year old Hot Mama look? (yes, I said 30!!)

Ralph is the COOLEST kid I have ever met. He is so much his own person; which is amazing to me since he is at the age when all a kid wants to do is conform. He loved getting his picture taken… I’ve never seen someone break out so many stellar poses. I was commenting to him on how he seemed so comfortable in front of the camera and he said to me, “yeah sometimes when I’m in my room, I just pretend someone is taking my picture when I look in the mirror.” AH! I could eat the kid up! 


the boy's got skills.


Work. it. out.

2 comments:

Missy... said...

Oh my gosh! These are incredible! And I la la la love the new site! Good work! So, when's the next Starr shoot?!? Soon???

*Lesli* said...

Oh I love Ralphie!!! Those photos are so good! Excellent job Allison :) Love your site.