Home                  Who I Am                  Contact Me

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Jessica and Brett

Jessica is without a doubt the sweetest person I know!  Unfortunately for her, she has to deal with me when I'm very stressed out and usually running on no sleep. She's another one from the YESS crew and she always listens to me vent, and is there to help me out in any way she can. We've been working together for the last year now and I'd heard all about her boyfriend Brett. So when I got the phone call that she was engaged, I was thrilled! We went out for some coffee, and talked all about what we wanted these pictures to look like. Jessica went to Ledges park as a kid and has a lot of fond memories from there; so it was the perfect location! We wanted to do a bit of a picnic theme and Brett brought along his guitar for some added sweetness! It was so cute to watch how in love these two are. At one point Jess even said "Sorry, are we kissing to much?"  I laughed and told them of course not!! These two couldn't be any more smitten with each other and I can't wait for their wedding in September.

2 comments:

Melissa Nord said...

so cute :) jessica really IS the sweetest person ever!! i miss my yess friends :(

Deb said...

Such sweet pictures. I love the ones with the bottle & straw.