Home                  Who I Am                  Contact Me

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kelsey.


This is my beautiful friend. She's off in D.C living the big girl life. A few days before she left I took some  pictures of her in a little field, and brought along my  new new best friend: My portable fan. 

Kelsey is the type of girl that ever person wants to have around them. She is absolutely hysterical and my cheeks often hurt after I hang out with her. One of my favorite places in the entire world is the kitchen at her parents house. I have had many long chats in there with my closest friends. We can usually be found eating leftovers from something  Shawn cooked up, and sipping on wine poured by  Shelly.  Her parents are amazing people and have raised her to be a wonderful person that I feel very lucky to call my friend. 

She also has a killer wink that she breaks out when she's at the bars! :)

 



2 comments:

Melissa Nord said...

seriously... how pretty is she??

Anonymous said...

Well I have to say she is beautiful:) Thanks for all the kind words. We are lucky to have you join us for leftovers and wine! MY cheeks usually hurt after Allison stories!