Home                  Who I Am                  Contact Me

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Starr Kids


This family has such a special place in my heart. I adore these little ones and always have such a great time taking their pictures. I had this idea for their family that would involve vintage sheets that they could play in. It turned out exactly how I pictured it in my mind! The weather was perfect, the little ones were all in good moods, AND we ended with ice cream! My perfect kind of shoot! Missy is absolutely glowing with her 4th little Starr on the way!! Missy the Marvelous Mama continues to make me laugh, amaze me with her energy, and be a much appreciated cheerleader for me! I hope you enjoy  the cuteness of Miss Addison, Mr. Elijah and Miss Camden Starr!


This picture makes me want to melt!

5 comments:

Jon & Jennifer said...

ADOR.A.ABLE ALLISON!!! They turned out GREAT and I agree the last picture makes me want to melt too!! Love them all!! Super cute kids and mama!!

Missy... said...

EEEEEE!!!! You're the best! Thank you for capturing the things I love most about my babies...their smiles, laughs, and personalities!

ryangie said...

They are beautiful!! the pictures too :)

Missy... said...

Me again. I can't stop looking at these.

Jodi said...

I'm biased, but these kids (and their mommy) are the most adorable people on the planet!! Yes, I'm the g'ma/mom. :) They just make me giggle. Allison, we are definitely going to get you over to the pool sometime for a family pics (maybe after Quatro is born)!!