Home                  Who I Am                  Contact Me

Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Sears Sweeties.

Since it was a bit rainy last time, I didn't get as many shots of just the girls as I wanted. So I e-mailed Angie and asked if she could let me do a few more so we could get some stellar ones! Yirah needed a little more time to warm up to me before she could show me her darling little smile.

Quick story about the Sears family that I didn't share last time.

Angie and Ryan  had no idea who I was up until they met me for pictures. I however, knew who they both were since elementary school.  At Ankeny  they have these big assemblies where the high school athletes come to the elementary schools to get the kids all excited about the sports.  The elementary students sit there in amazement as these "celebrities" talk and encourage to come to the games to support them. Oooor maybe that was just me who thought they were celebrities.  As a 3rd grader I assumed anyone in high school was the coolest person alive and was best friends with Zach Morris. Well I obviously haven't changed much, because when I got Angie's first e-mail I got all excited because they were pretty big stuff in high school. I told a few people, " You'll never guesse who I'm taking pictures of this week!! "   So -  if Britney spears ever asks me to take her picture,  trust me, YOU WILL KNOW ABOUT IT.
Angie, thanks being so wonderful and for having cute kids for me to take pictures of!

Angie said Moriah makes this face all the time!!
Showin' off her "d" as they like to call it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we LOVE them! Thanks so much, Allison! You have forever recorded Moriah's "d" obsession :) and we were so far from being celebrities...you are a funny girl! :)

the sears family

Anonymous said...

I loved getting to see you in "action" Allison and you truly are a gifted photographer! The new pics are great too and I go to your website often just to smile!!
Grandma N

Anonymous said...

watch tv on a computer , watching computer on tv , can i watch tv on my computer , watching computer on tv , how can i watch tv on my computer , how to watch tv on computer , watch tv on my computer free

Since the software is receiving free to air TV feeds from FTA TV stations, the TV channels you can watch on computer are entirely free. A quick comparison between satellite and cable TV versus PC satellite TV would reveal that you are catching maybe 700 channels at max with the monthly services but getting access to over 2000 TV channels with the software. This is the one main reason why people love to use the PC satellite TV software.
So what are you waiting for?You will be able to relax in the comfort of your home, office or anywhere on the go and watch thousands of channels all across the globe. This is what technology is all about.
TV through an internet connection - it is also called as "internet protocol TV or IPTV" where the data is transmitted over the internet. With this technology you can visit the websites and download the shows that you would like to watch.TV through cable connection - this is provided by the cable operators. The picture quality is superior. You can watch TV on computer by using controls like pause, play, record and playback your live TV shows. Computers have been major contributor to personal entertainment for many years. The ability to watch TV on computer is a great way to reduce stress and tension while enjoying free entertainment
watching tv on computer
watching tv on my computer