Home                  Who I Am                  Contact Me

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Radiant Riley.


 Riley is just about the sweetest thing ever. While we were chatting in the car on our way to the different spots I often forgot that she was going to be a senior in high school. She's very mature and carries herself so well, yet she still maintains an innocent sweetness. She was up for anything ( she jumped the barbed wire fence like a champ) and had a giddy smile on the entire time.

 Lately it seems like I've gotten along so well with the people I've taken pictures for. After pictures I feel like I'm walking away with friend not clients.  It was the same case with Riley. Our shoot lasted for a good 4 hours, so we had time to get to know each other! We discussed boar hunting, borrowing our sisters clothes, how we are both crazy for Emimem's new song, and if there could be dead bodies in the ditches we were walking in. ( hehe, sorry Riley, I just had to mention them again!! )

Riley, You are such a gem, and you look sooo gorg in these pictures.  I hope you love 'em!!
ps. Yes, her eyes are that ridiculously blue.





2 comments:

Missy... said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Riley said...

Oh Allison I love them!! Your awesome thank you sooo much!