Home                  Who I Am                  Contact Me

Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Engelbrechts

Heidi and Craig came to this shoot ready to get some smiles from their boys! They had snacks, bubbles, stuffed animals, and there was lots of tickling that went on!! They assured me that Gage was a smiley boy, he just seems to not like cameras. So instead of having him sit and smile, I chased him around and tried to be as silly as a could! It  took him a little time to warm up to me, but we got some super cute shots of him by the end.  It was such a beautiful morning to do pictures and I laughed so much at how silly the boys were. Adorable babies and sunny weather pretty much equal my perfect Saturday! Heidi and Craig, I hope you enjoy the pictures of your cute and cuddly boys!

I can't stop looking at this one of Heidi and Eli, they both look so peaceful!


My favorite of the day!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Such an adorable family!!!

Holly said...

Oh my gosh, Allison! Heidi is my sister and I am telling you these are the most amazing photos!! I really can't gush enough! I live in Cedar Falls, but I think I better set up a time to come to Ames and have you photograph my family as well. Gorgeous, gorgeous photos! You so perfectly captured their family and my precious nephews! I can't stop looking at them. You are extremely talented! Thank you so much for a sneak peek. I can't wait for Heidi to show me the rest!