Home                  Who I Am                  Contact Me

Monday, July 5, 2010

Melissa and Aaron

It seems caaraaazey to me that the other member of the MT club is getting married!! When Melissa and I worked the overnights at YESS we would talk for hours about Aaron. We discussed  all about what their wedding would be like someday, how much she missed him when he lived apart from her, and about how wildly in love she was with him. 

Melissa and Aaron knew of each other in high school but their relationship didn't start until later. Right before Aaron had to leave for Iraq he and Melissa's sister were at a wedding and Alicia  told him how Melissa had always had a crush on him. Aaron was pleasantly surprised and e-mailed Melissa telling her he was leaving for Iraq soon and he'd love it she would write him while he was there. Aaron said she wrote him the longest letters, and he always looked forward to them. When he got back they went on their first real date, and they've been together ever since. Could it get any more romantic???

Melissa is a ridiculously motivated lady who's currently getting her masters in counseling at Drake. She is always there to listen, and is the type of person who enjoys making others feel special.  Aaron works for the Marines and just moved from California to St. Louis. He's wise and mature and is so excited to marry the love of his life.  I can't wait till they get hitched next year, it's going to be a wedding overflowing with love!

 Melis, you are such a beauty. I can't get over how amazing you look in these!
 love love looooove this one of Aaron kissing her shoulder.

4 comments:

Melissa Nord said...

ALLI, i loooooove these!! :) thank you so much for doing our pictures... are you A-MAZ-ING!!!

Melissa Noble said...

That's my little brother and the love of his life, my future sister-in-law! Those pictures brought tears to my eyes. In the last one, I can hear the ornery giggle coming from Aaron's mouth...I know that look! Allison, you did a WONDERFUL job! Melissa, you look beautiful. Bubba, you look handsome as ever and I think I finally realized how grown up you are cuz I'm bawling my eyes out right now! I love you both!
~the "other" Melissa

Ashley Gettman said...

Allison--faaaaabulous work (duh, as always!) What a stunningly beautiful cousin and handsome cousin-in-law to be I have!! ;)

tori said...

Wow, just found your site through Mitch and I love your photography! Beautiful! I've started my own business recently and wish I could see more! :)

Victoria